Gain more exposure in the Covington community!
Become an Event Sponsor Now!
Putting together a community event or program is a lot of work and takes a lot of resources! The City manages several events and programs that are perfect ways to get your business in front of potential and existing customers and show your support for the community. We are currently seeking sponsors and partners for the following events and programs:
Covington Days Festival - CANCELED
- Summer Concert Series - July 23, July 30, Aug. 6, and Aug. 13
- Covington KidsFest - CANCELED
- Sausage & CiderFest - CANCELED
- Outdoor Family Movie - Aug. 20
- Community Tree Lighting - Dec. 7
- Youth Athletics Teams - All Year
Be a part of our Award-Winning Event Marketing as a Sponsor!
How would you like to be seen in 24,000+ festival guides? How would you like to be one of the only businesses ever featured on the city's website homepage (50,000+ impressions annually), or on the city's Facebook page header (4,600+ fans), or in the city's new recreation guides (17,000+)??
The Covington Days Festival was awarded the:
- 2017 Washington Festival and Events Association (WFEA) Silver Award for Best Printed Poster
- 2016 WFEA Gold Award for Best Printed Program
- 2015 WFEA Grand Summit Silver Award for Best Promotional Campaign for Events Under a $75,000 Budget
- 2015 WFEA Silver Award Best Promotional Poster for Events Under a $75,000 Budget
- 2014 WFEA Grand Summit Gold Award for Best Promotional Campaign for Events Under a $75,000 Budget
- 2014 Public Relations Society of America Totem Award Certificate of Excellence for Special Events - Covington Days Festival.
What does this mean for our sponsors?
You will be part of an exceptional marketing program that will bring excellent visibility to your organization while you help support the community.
Interested in sponsoring?
View our sponsorship brochure online or contact Maia Shank at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.480.2487 and we can work together on a great sponsorship plan!
How do we advertise the festival to ensure maximum attendance?
|• City and Festival website information||• Listing on local and regional event calendars|
|• Series of display ads in local papers||• SeaFair Sanctioned Event marketing|
|• Posters distributed to local businesses||• Event signs on 272nd and on 256th (30 days prior)|
|• Facebook Page and Twitter||• Advertising in the City Update (in the Reporter newspaper)|
|• Messages to email subscribers||• Day-of event signage on Kent Kangley|
|• City newsletter||• Flyers at Covington Aquatic Center and City Hall|
|• Cross-promotions with partners||• Press releases to area media|
|• Over-the-road Giant Banner on 272nd||• And, much more!|
We are always looking for help via in-kind donations of various items like use of generators, refreshments, giveaways, use of vehicles or carts, and much more! Some specific items we could use include:
- Classic cars, new cars or convertibles to utilize in the Covington Days Parade
- Gift certificates/merchandise for raffle prizes and volunteer thank you gifts
- 10' x 20' pop-up canopies for Sausage & Cider Fest shade and activities (it is ok if they are branded with your company info, it gets you more exposure!)
- Bottled water/refreshments for staff and volunteers at varying events
- Stanchions (preferably retractable) for directing long lines
- Large/oversized outdoor games or activities to utilize at events
Youth Sports Team Sponsors
Our athletics program is looking for organizations that would like to sponsor our youth sports teams. We have sponsorships available in varying sports including basketball, baseball and softball, coach pitch and t-ball, volleyball, and soccer. It's a great way to get your organization's logo out in the community and support local youth.
You can find the sponsorship form at this link:
Youth Sports Team Sponsorship Opportunity $150 for one team; $100-$200 for banner sponsors
Don’t See Anything That Suits Your Needs?
Please contact us! We welcome the opportunity to get creative and work on a sponsorship package that fits your organization.
To become a sponsor, contact: Maia Shank (253) 480-2487 or email@example.com