- In total (as of March 24), there are 38 cases linked to the Walmart outbreak, 13 of those individuals reside in the Covington/Maple Valley area.
- With the Walmart outbreak and other positive tests, Covington’s cases are up this past week by 90% over the previous week.
- There are no other employers/businesses in Covington linked to any outbreaks (an outbreak is two or more cases linked to a facility in a non-household setting).
- Just a reminder that Public Health is the lead agency in regard to COVID-19 and related health concerns in our area. We will continue to share any important information we receive from Public Health - Seattle & King County with our community.
- We encourage you to continue to proceed with caution - wearing your face masks, keeping gatherings small, and staying home when possible.
For more information on COVID-19 guidance, mandates, testing or vaccines, please visit www.kingcounty.gov/covid. To learn more about impacts on city services and other city resources, please visit www.covingtonwa.gov/alert_detail.php.